Friday, February 17, 2017

Process and Production Week 6 -Looking into Backgrounds.

I've been wanting to better my backgrounds, so I took some imitative, and went and had a look in our library. And found one to perfect for I was looking for.

This book is filled with images of backgrounds. and development pages.

Here are some scans of the book, as you can see the detail that has gone into the backgrounds are amazing. I aim to better my ability to create detail in backgrounds during this brief and have more colour, I will study these backgrounds so I have some learning tools.


So after looking at this book, I went into a little more detail on the background, as I planned to, and I am actually happy with how its turned out. I've drawn it out on a png so that I can colour it properly in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment