Sunday, May 7, 2017

OUAN406 - Weekly Journal - Week 7.


Weeks seven

Initially I did plan to add penguins into the animation to give it some more of a natural environmental sort of looked at but I found that it was rather difficult to do and I'm not used to drink penguins is such a detailed look so I decided not to do that as it would have been very difficult for me to do but I plan may be to do something a lot more like the future and if you practice my ability to drawing more of a realistic sort of style they tend to favour a cartoony sort of look.

               

Here are some the components of the animation as it began as you see I have layered it so that it would work, and here are some of the basic layers to it one of the background without the natural geographic logo on it:








I

No comments:

Post a Comment