Sunday, May 7, 2017

OUAN406 - Weekly Journal - Week 6.


Weeks six


During this week I finished my second animation this one being the iceberg animation. This one I found was a little bit more difficult than I was expecting, as I had drawn a style that wasn't similar to my own I found a little challenging but it was a good challenge and I was eager to see it to be completed. Having such a different style to drawing was difficult to get my head round it first but as an animator this is something I will have to use to you and I am happy to begin now as it was a good starting place for me.

Here is the animation itself:




Here is a screenshot of the background with out the logo and the later animated water, I thought it would be interesting to see the animation before the added running water and the added animals. More or less to see a still of the background as there is a lot happening in the animation.


Here is a rough of the background so you can see how the image has actually developed. I wanted to keep the drawings as close as I could to the original basic sketches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment