Monday, May 15, 2017

Maya 1

This is the beginning of my journey with the software Maya, we would given a small introduction of onto how to use the software which was good and very informative. I struggled with my that even though we were given this guide. I'm very used to using 2-D animation as I favourite myself personally but I did enjoy the experience of actually learning how to use my were given the task of creating a truck to begin with and then to also create something of our own. At the beginning the trucks was rather hard to create and I learnt that Maya is a program that will easily crash so I made sure the second time round to save multiple times. I have to say though that I am rather proud of created as I wasn't expecting to actually be able to do it.

Here is the image of the truck:




And here is the bottle that I decided to create myself I have to say I'm extremely proud of this model as I really wasn't expecting it to be so smoothly done and I do feel it actually looks like a bottle surprisingly. Once creating the truck you get the fundamental basics of and the understanding of how to use Maya as a program, and it becomes a lot easier I even figured out how to make the bottle a little translucent so that it looked like plastic instead of a solid block colour.

Here is the bottle itself:






Here are some screenshots of the development of the truck and me actually using my itself of the program as I wanted to have some more documentation into the actual process of creating instead of just the rendered finish pictures :




No comments:

Post a Comment