Sunday, May 7, 2017

OUAN406 - Weekly Journal - Week 4.


Week four

During this week I decided to develop my story but a little further, the ones I done originally were very rough and needed polishing up, to add some colour to themselves able to see how they would look when it comes to actually creating the animations. I used colour palette that Helen and I created at the beginning of the module which I felt was a very of beneficial tool that helped the both of us creates a better understanding of each other's styles and work.
Helen and I decided to create pans and zooms when it came to our animations so that we could both have a similar look and animated feel to all of our animations. I'm pleased to say that I feel this is a good idea and excited to see our animations when they are actually finished.

Here are our stories my storyboards, with heavens to compare how both look similar:



Helens storyboards :





No comments:

Post a Comment