Monday, January 28, 2019

LAUAN603 - The big one, Week 6.


I started the week with creating Anthonys T- Pose and Final character page.



I also did a few rough concept ideas for him. 


I then worked on creating designs for Anthonys two friends. I did several roughs and sent them over to our group.

1

2

3

4
5


I was happy with the girls design but I did not like the boys design, and we all agreed he wasnt quite right, that was until the 5th design, which we all agreed was the best of them all. There for I took them forward and did some colour variations.



 After drawing them I sent a few colour variants to the group, we liked the idea of one of them being ginger but with the boy being ginger, and Anthony looking like a skinny, sleepy young boy, it was rather similar to Harry Potter, therefor we decided maybe a brunette or a blonde might be a better idea. Especially the one using the freckles.



No comments:

Post a Comment