Sunday, February 17, 2019

Character Design challenge.


For this months (January's) character design challenge the theme was 'Worrier Mouse' here is my design :


I felt this design was a little out of my usually comfort zone. This for many reasons, I don't usually do anthropomorphised characters, especially armoured ones. I am not accustomed to doing so many small details on an outfit before, and especially one that I then paint to shade and colour. It was a whole new experience but definitely one I enjoyed doing.


I enjoyed doing this, and did do a few versions, here is another one that I did but decided not to take forwards.

Here was another version I considered submitting, but decided against it.  do like this mouse, but I felt it wasn't up to a standard that I could do, there for I kept trying, and so feel this was the best idea as I much rather the other mouse drawing as he is a stronger design and lot smarter dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment