Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week 6 - Inductions

Week six

A month in, and I feel I've learnt a lot. This week we had some more inductions and Photoshop, our lesson on Monday was cancelled, but in the afternoon we had a Photoshop inductions so all was well. Tuesday we had a visual language lesson all day which was rather enjoyable, on Tuesday we were given a new brief which is to do with environments, where we are asked to go and find either building or some form of interesting design and do some drawings of them, to improve our backgrounds and visual understanding. I'm excited to do more in this brief as I would love to improve my ability to draw backgrounds as I know it is quite a hard thing to be able to do. On Friday we were given our first PPP lesson which I enjoyed quite a lot, and another induction this one showing us how to use Adobe premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment