Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Shot 18



I said in my last post that I had just finished my last scene and was ready to start cleaning up other peoples scenes. But at that point nobody had anything for me to clean up yet, so we decided I should do a another scene so I would have something to do. The shot was number 18, and is a small scene of all three of the children asleep in bed.

Here are my roughs.


I wanted there movements to be subtle and not all happening at the same time so I made sure to offset them with each of their movements.


Here are the lines, Im honestly not to happy with this scene, but as things stand how they are I don't really have time to go back and fix it at the moment, maybe once everything is finished and I have enough time I will go in and correct things.





No comments:

Post a Comment