Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Making the book



The visual journal :-

Ive started making our visual Journal, beginning with our opening page. I did a few rough version for my group to choose from, here are my roughs :






The top one was the groups collective favourite there for I made a final version.

I did however make this on the wrong size, it is meant to be A4 but I made it A5. Therefor Ive had to remake it but it didn't take very long. 

Here it is redone. 


I also put all the pages together, with help from Carla rendering out the images and sending them over to me which made things go a lot quicker. Chloe has also added text where necessary to help explain some of the shots in the book.

Here are a few screen shots.





We used a grey in the backgrounds chosen from a colour in one of the backgrounds Bach made, to keep with constancy of the whole animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment