Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Colours, colours and more colours.



I forgot to mention in one of my earlier posts, but there is a way to apply an overlay using TV paint. To show what I mean here is a video of me showing how I do it.





More or less it is just a drag and drop function where you drop an image on top of another.

I also made a page of all of Anthonys colours.

This made it easier for everyone to keep colours consistent.

We also finally decided on a colour for the overlay, I made a few different attempts of what it could look like such as a purple colour, and then a much more lavender colour, eventually with help from Carla we decided on a colour that we felt matched the background appropriately.




We decided on the last colour and with an opacity of 47% as it gave the best outcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment