Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Process and Production - Week 10 - Final.



This week was disastrous. I've been working on my animation rather late recently and on Monday night my animation decided to betray me and crashed and corrupted. As you can imagine I was rather devastated. But it is something I can learn from, always, always double up your saves, make more than one in multiple places. Lucky for me we managed to salvage what I had done, but I am unable to edit it, as its no longer in a photoshop file, meaning half of it isn't finished being coloured and there is a part that I was planning on editing so that it moved in a much smoother way, which i cant change anymore. I am very disappointed as I was so close to having the animation finished. 



I also planed on giving a background to the waiter as he did his eye roll, but alas this seamed not to be. 

With out any further ado, here is the animation its self :-



As I mentioned it needed a lot more doing to it, and it hurts to think that I cant do anything about it. One thing I did manage to do though was add sound to my animation which I feel worked rather well, as it adds that little something extra that it needed. I'm overall happy with the drawings them selfs, and would have loved to have seen the whole thing actually finished but am happy with the fact that we managed to even get it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment