Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pixilate



This I actually found to be really enjoyable. I found working in a group to be really fun, helping other people with there work was really exciting to do. Creating the animation was easier to do than I was expecting as well, It was taking a series of images and having people move slightly in each frame, similar to how stop motion is made. I decided as we where working with rather a large group that I wanted everyone in the video as it was a dance, having a lot of people was fun as everyone had there own things to do, giving diversity with each person. 


My idea involved having my helpers (Helen, Suzy, Emily and Leah) to dance in an uncommon way, as doing silly dances never fails to make me laugh, so I thought seeing them a little more extreme would be really fun to watch. 


Here is the finished animation, as you can see I've added some pretty exciting music to the finished project, which I feel gave it a little something extra. Originally with out the sound it was good but was lacking in the upbeat tempo that the sound track adds. As you can see with the first version here, it lacks in something that the second version really has.


Here's one of the stills from the animation, I wanted to point this one out in particular as everyone is facing towards the camera and each person is doing something different. 
If we do this again, I would like  to do this with a green screen behind it so that I could edit the background to be something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment