Monday, January 30, 2017

Enviromental Drawings

We where given the brief of drawing images of the environment to better our background drawing skills.

I've decided to look into two or three areas to draw, some of the inside, and some of the outside. I drew images of The corn exchange in Leeds, Arely Mills, and a few images of an area in my home town called Bailey Hill. I decided to draw these areas because each has its own beauty. The corn exchange has a beautiful interior that is full of people. Armely mills has a lot of history and I wanted to do more images of nature instead of an industrial look, the same goes for Bailey Hill. I wanted to do some drawings that zoomed in on finnier detail in the interior, but looked into more of the wider aspects of the outside areas. I wanted a range of medias for the drawings, so I've used paint, pens, colours,  pencil, coloured pencils. My plan was to use a range of tones and colours and I think I've managed to do this with my drawings. I have known about the place I've  drawing in my town as its one of the biggest historical places in my town.











No comments:

Post a Comment