Thursday, January 26, 2017

Developing Mitch

Developing my character. 


I've decided to use this design as my base, I love the way his legs bend slightly, and his roundedness just amuses me, so Mitchell will be my character.
I really love the position he's in and feel that I'd really enjoy creating a character with such a fun figure. I found that creating the characters out of shapes was almost like a puzzle, as I had to find which shapes fit together to create the perfect character.


I wanted a character that was older as I feel he'd fit quite well into my environmental drawings, with him being a man that likes to take life easy.





Here I've done some more measurements into how Mitchell usually needs to be drawn, so that I have an accurate guide on how to draw him exactly the same with each drawing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment