Sunday, February 17, 2019

LAUAN603 - The big one, Week 9.



This week we had a conversation with tutors, one said that the friends didn't work, the other said that the shadow man didn't work.  So I started doing some variants.

I began by changing the height of the girl, as girl typically grow quicker than boys she should be taller.

I do plan on changing Charlies eyes as they don't really match the other two characters eyes.


I also tested out how the characters would look with the backgrounds, and I am quite happy with the outcome.



I've also done some variants of the shadow man as I wanted to see if there was something better I could make.



I showed these to our group and they thought the original was the best, so we plan on keeping the original design.



https://twitter.com/search?q=draw%20your%20sleep%20paralysis&src=tyah

https://twitter.com/slimyswampghost?lang=en

We found a tag on twitter that people had been using to show what there sleep paralasis looked like, and our original design matched the things people had drawn the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment