Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Animation 4: Applied Animation - Week 12 - Documentary



This week I changed all the dresses after noticing that the dresses no longer fitted on to the mannequin. I changed where the tabes were placed and also changed the thickness of the paper.








I began the opening scene of the animation this week, creating a walk cycle for the three women. 
I sent both versions to the chat and had a very positive response to the zoomed in walk,  so I decided to start with that one. The other shot might be used for the ending seen with the woman dressed as though they are in the 60's.




I had finished the line work and Dotty, our tutor pointed out that they all looked very sad, so I decided to change the way there facial expression.


I also finished colouring the girls in, which i gave a painted sort of look to.

Chloe had also finished a scene of animation ready for me to do the line work and colour it, which I also completed this week.


I coloured the twirl in using a page of water colour texture I created and moved the angle so that the colours would differ slightly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment