Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Animation 4: Applied Animation - Week 13 - Documentary

This week I've been really busy.

I began by creating some drawings of signs which we could use for the skirt twirling scene.


Which Chloe then added text, which i then took and put onto the correct scene, and animated it so it looked as if they were being waved.



I also had a go with after affects. Now that we are happy with the dresses I can begin animating them moving.

I did a little research into how I could do that, and I came up with idea of using the puppet tool so that I could make the tabs move and keep the rest of the dress static.



I found this really interesting to do, as I hadn't really worked with after affects before and this gave me that chance to learn a new skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment