Thursday, December 1, 2016

Humpty Dumpty.


I feel that I need to put more information into making the humpty dumpty board, as I didn't really explain much about how the whole process of making the story board went. I began by choosing a nursery rhyme, and after being torn between several rhymes I finally decided to go in the direction of Humpty dumpty, but instead of having a traditional egg, I wanted it to be more character based, and to have the rhyme be centred around a couple braking up. I think that going with something a little different might be an interesting turn on a classic story. I feel that this did work, even if the plot was a little lacking. I decided to create the storyboard out of silhouettes, I wanted to add some form of mystery as too what the characters actually look like.   




I took inspiration to create this storyboards from an animation I found, the animation added really life silhouette of people with animation incorporated into it. The backgrounds are drawn in, we're as real people are featured as the silhouettes.


I love the use of real life and animation, and the serial atmosphere of this animation. 



There's even a behind the scenes explaining how the animation has been made. I found this really interesting, to see how the whole story had been created, really inspired me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment