Thursday, December 1, 2016

Group Critique


We recently got to view each others take on the animate project, and the give and receive constructive criticism. I really enjoyed this, I found that hearing other people opinions on my animation to be really helpful, as I now know how I can better myself with my animation in the future. A lot of the advise I was given was to slow my animations down, as a lot happened in a very short amount of time, and people would like to see more of the backgrounds and character its self. Personally I agree with their advise and plan to keep that in mind in future animations. 
I also found seeing other peoples take on the brief was really interesting, I enjoyed seeing how other members of the class had different styles and ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment