Saturday, March 3, 2018

Animation 4: Applied Animation - Week 3.



This week I began with doing turn around's for the dogs. I really enjoyed doing this, I've never done a turn around of a four legged animal before, and really enjoyed the challenge. 

This was my first test before colouring it in.


Coloured version:


Here is my turn around of Pebbles :


I studied some imagines of the dog breeds so that they would  be as accurate as I could get them to be.

I also had a meeting with other team mates, and I was asked to start creating some people for the animation, as the dogs will be going home with a person we needed characters for such a purpose. As I had already based the dogs around similar characters from Tin Tin, I decided that I should continue with that same kind of style.


Here is the first character I've finished, I wanted to keep him as simple as I could, giving him easy to draw clothing and bright colours.


I also began doing turn arounds for the characters, and plan to continue with them.


I also discovered that I actually found doing the turnaround for Mark harder than doing the turn arounds for the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment